Pseudo Aeruginosa - in Sinusus

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have recurring infections all the time, I take Cipro but it's really hurting my muscles and some tendinitis.  It doesnt ever seem to go away.  

Has anyone had this and did it go away?

Thanks 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi I would talk to your gp about changing antibiotics and the effects you are having ciprofloxain  can cause this I had to stop straight away due to similar effects I think it may take time to go away but speak to your gp and try to stay calm I used magnesium citrate to calm my muscle aches in sprays and tablets   . There are different antibiotics you can try but you really need to speak with your g p hope this has helped a little sorry to hear of your problems 
    • Posted

Thanks, it just keeps coming back, how did you get rid of PA?
    • Posted

Hi  I I had a upper respitary infection which affected my breathing I kept getting recurring infections for about a year then more started suffering bad pressure head aches and fatigue later I was diagnosed with m e I have been unable to work since I think my case maybe slightly different I have constant aches and things it's just that I had ciprofloxain and it worsened my symptoms fortunately I stopped straight away I think there is a lot of help online about ciprofloxain 

• Posted

Definatley start taking pro biotics  especially after antibiotics kefir has worked well for me
  • Posted

I have reoccurring sinus issues that don't seem to go away congestion every morning when waking up. I can also feel the liquid moving around in the head and ears while sleeping .i very rarely take antibotic because every time i did there was no improvement. Everything i have read points to the reason these chronic sinsus issues r so hard to cure is that every case is different. Antibotics is only good for bacteria and viruses, but they do not help if whats is causing your nasal issues are allergens or a fungus.

• Posted

Look at store thing your immune system so it's better at fighting infections I went to loads of different ent docs they said my congestion was allergies it has gradually got better also I believe reflux I have causes congestion I take you have been to ent for examination of your nasal passages ?

• Posted

Yes i am now on ENT number 4 at this time i have no blockage other than what the ENT say is done by allergies. I am taken allergy shots i had a ct scan and all and i am currently on allergy medicine. I am currently trying different supplements to enhance my immune system. So russ i assuming u had similiar issues and understand my frustration. This has been on going for about three years. But it is good to see that it can get better. I guess i have to find the right mixture
    • Posted

Yes I have seen about 4 myself I have enlarged turbinates which they say is allergy it's hard to say what really works it's never gone away for me although it has eased from what it was maybe in time it will get better in time for you for me it was just the start of things for me I have m e Cfs now so it's definatley a immune malfunction for me good luck anyway

• Posted

Maybe a good idea would be to take some probiotics you never know there is all sorts of reasons behind these issues worth a try I use kefir it's helped in general for me with a lot of conditions I have

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.