Pseudomonas A.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Please read this article on Probiotics study on PA.

I have gone on 100 billion Probiotic multi strain. Am feeling like I am coming back after a bad response after Cipro course of 14 days - 1500mg/day for Pseudomonas.

https://ccforum.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/cc6907

After finding this article, I consulted with my acupuncturist who is very good on naturopathic info and he said absolutely go on 100 billion probiotic asap. and also to take Cod Liver Oil for my trigger thumbs that occurred after the Cipro....lots of tendon problems with high doses of Cipro

Please continue to research newest studies on PA and suggestions for us.  I am going to look into olive leaf extract and glutathione. Thank you for sharing.

God bless you all.

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I’m allergic to any meds from the Cipro family. They are bad news. As soon as your tendons start up you should go off it ASAP 

I was put on inhaled tobramycin

For pseudomonas. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.