Pseudomonas Aeruginosa In UTI ,burning in penis urethra ,Bladder show (pre 156 ML ,Post 52 ML) HELP

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello , I'm very depressed now...idk what to do .. My life stuck ...

"Last year Nov 2017 once I manstrubate after that burning in penis start.. This was first time ,I thought it might be just bcz of manst. Too long.. But after 10-15 days burning was still then I go to doctor and he gave me same medicine and with in 10 day little burning was there...

Then with little bunning I passes with time.. One day I think in may-june 2018 burning in penis and then I goes to uerologist and he also give me medicine ( without checking) ( same thing happ. When i take madi. Little burnig is there)and then in sep-oct 2018 I goes again and he told me for some checkup (urine, CBC,UTI CULTURE) in report UTI show pseudomonas a. Bacteria

And he give me medicine for 10 days after taking no help from that madi. and due to my college exam I didn't go as doctor told me to meet after 10 day.. Before new year 23 Dec I goes to doctor and told all thing that I left ur course due to some work and then he changes some madicine but same result burning still and sometimes its paining .

On 5 Jan 2019 I change my doctor and go a new higher doctor and he told me for checkup (UTI, CBC,culture) and report show pseudomonas bact. Bladder show( pre 156 ML ,Post 52 ML) And he give me some madi. And I start it from taking but burning is also there.. help me plzzz

Idk what will going to happen in future...

I will very greatful if u help me in this...

*~when ever I manstrubate burning increase .. So I stop it for a while.

My age is only 21 (09/11/1997)

PLZ HELP AND GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO NOW ...

THANKS LOVE U GOD

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It really should be your urologist who chooses the antibiotic to kill the psudo-----------

Does he know what he is doing regarding is the lab tech not telling him/her what the psudom----- is susceptible to? You might not be in the UK? Doctors and other health professionals refer all the time to MIMMS which is the 'bible' for health professionals and it is accessible on the internet. Anyone can see what the named bacteria and the antibiotics that are used to treat those certain bacteria but you should not be looking on this blog for the info your doctors are the ones who should be doing or have done the research in the first place.

It has been said on this blog that Ciprofloxacin has been or is being outlawed because it can have serious serious side effects. The lady who does not like that antibiotic is a leader for it to be taken off the approved list of antibiotics. She also added that Ciprofloxacin will kill anything !I do not know what kills Psudomonas or even if there are different strains of that 'bug' but as a matter of interest I'll have a look right now.

• Posted

You would be well advised to research the USA - NCBI website headed How to manage Pseudomonas Aerugmosa...... It states that there are 8 known antibiotics used for the eradication of that bug........ Because you are young it would be usual for you to eradicate that bug with the help of the correct antibiotics but it appears that certain strains of that infectious

microorganism are getting resistant to some of the antibiotics so it would seem imperative in your case to make sure you are treated with the utmost care....... Keep pressing them until you are satisfied that the symptoms and even** a through check that ***the bug has been completely eradicated.

I hope you get well soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.