Psoriasis.

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have always had dry elbows,but this has turned into psoriasis now and i have it on one knee.

Doctor prescribed usual medication, but didn't do much.

Recently bought some moogoo(Australian and expensive!)

Been using it for about two month but i can't say there is any improvement.

anybody got any ideas/similar situation.?

many thanks,Richard

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i have suffered for over 15 years, i have tried everything from creams wet bandages, try childs farm cream from the supermarket and take an antihistamine tablet. hope that helps.

jeann

• Posted

Hi Spargo,

If you are brave enough to experiment with a possible cure for this disease on your own, you might want to read about this lovely plant that is now flowering in my garden.

It's called St. John's Wort. The pills of its extract have cured me of a horrible combination of atopic dermatitis conditions that had affected my legs for over 20 years.

New scientific evidence is uncovering the role of a common but tough to beat bacteria involved in most forms of dermatitis. Its name is Staphylococcus Aureus. Turns out St. John's Wort contains a molecule called Hyperforin which is being hailed as a super-antibiotic in the research community. I'm convinced that this is the reason it worked for me and a few others with whom I have shared this info. I have been disease-free for close to 6 years now.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help with what knowledge I have acquired on this wonderful plant.

Cheers,

Greg.

• Posted

how about trying castor oil ? Apply after shower (avoid hot shower)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.