Puffy eyes!

Posted , 1 user is following.

For the past four days I have woken throughout the night feeling quite ill - sickly, shakey, needing to pee.  And my eyes are puffy when I wake and the puffiness remains throughout the day - so my eyelids look like they are sagging over my eyes constantly!  I have lost my appetite too and seem to feel full after only eating a small amount.  I am only really eating because I feel I should - and not because I am hungry.  I am starting to worry as I look and feel terrible.  I have stage 3b ckd.  Anyone shine a light on why I could be feeling ths terrible all of a sudden.  I was taking nurofen until a fortnight ago but haven't touched any since.  I just take 2 paracetamol in the morning first thing because I wake up feeling so tired and terrible but that is all.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have been taking a couple of Aquaban in the evening to try and get rid of the puffiness from my eyes but it couldn't be helping?

• Posted

Oh and I do seem to be peeing more and no swelling in my ankles - just my eyes?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.