Pull up pants

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just wondering has anyone had any experience with the pull up pantsĀ 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I use Depends at night.  As I sleep on my back, my bladder fills so I get up to void 3 or 4 times in a typical night.

So the Depends don't get all that wet, and they have a good absorption capacity.

I use an external condom catheter during the day and until I go to bed at night.  It took me awhile to figure which condom was best, and how to make it work for me.  I find them preferable to wet pullups, which I would have to change 6-8 or so times during the day.

I purchase the Depends on-line at Costco.  For the S/M size I use, a case has 84.

• Posted

I am taking a pill called toltoradone or something. I also bought the pull up pants. I got Size S/M and need Large. However, even though they were rather small, they are totally comfortable and can't be seen at all. I didn't go myself, but people have told me they work pretty well.

• Posted

Unlike adult nappies I have found pull up pants to leak this might be due to the amount of urine I leek just my personal view but I will stick to nappies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.