Pulling and gripping sensation in neck & jaw. What could this be?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 29 years old. I have a pulling sensation on the right side of my head which spans through my ears and jaw. I have this for more than 2 years now. Although the frequecy and intensity of the sensation is lowering over time but it's not completely going. No pain just some intermittent gripping like feeling. I have a cervical spine MRI done for this which is normal. My B12, vit D, TSH & CBC reports are normal. What could this be?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

H I hun your so young . ask them to do cat sczn blood work xray .Some times they czn see more .. im a formdr gbs patient i bad seceral issue so i know how it feels along with many on here not knowing seems doctors today need more knoledgre . have you done any of these tests?

• Posted

Hi there,I am 70 and have had this same thing for 3 years now.I had ears checked and found inner ear disorder.Also mri of neck shows all nerves in my neck are pinched.If the latter you should have more issues.You need to see a ent to have ears checked.Good luck to you honey and don't just live with this as I have lost hearing in one ear.Yours is worth saving besides you are very young.

• Posted

do you think its just ur jaw maybe your ears any thing ? Have they done any thing do you know what is going on now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.