Pulling Sensation @Pelvic

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have a very large cyst on my Uterus. I've been experiencing A pulling sensation at the lower part of my pelvis! It is very painful and scary dont know what it is. #Help

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Is the cyst on your uterus or ovary? I hope you've been referred to a gynaecologist for treatment. Was the cyst found on a ultrasound scan? You should ask for referral soon as poss if it's not been done already. They can be very painful and need treatment. If the pain is so bad it's unbearable, please go to A&E, emergency room straight away in case it's twisted or ruptured X rolleyes

• Posted

I had pulling on my pelvis off and on for around five years. Dr said it was a larger cyst from my PCOS that would reduce with meds. When I switched Doctors I was able to get testing done. The CT showed a large Dermoid. I just had surgery to have it removed 2 weeks ago tomorrow. The Dr said it had adhered to the torso wall. The fatty portion of my abdomin. Definitely the pulling I had experienced. I had a very successful surgery and recovery so far. I would suggest talking to Dr. There may be a non invasive way to take care of it. Just my experience tho. I am 33 yrs old. That pulling was scary. Even tho I've had Cysts since 15.

Hope all goes well!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.