Pulmonary embolism or severe anxiety again.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello there I’m not new to this forum I just forgot my old email and password to my other account. As some of u might know I have/had severe anxiety in the past and have been horrified with the thought of blood clots in lungs or heart problems in the past.. mind u I’m a 20 yr old female fairly good in weight. I’ve had bad anxiety in the past and I’m currently 6 months pregnant and I’ve been experiencing shortness of breath and fatigue lately .. I’m scared thinking it’s a pulmonary embolism again 😕 I’ve had the shortness of breath for months now. Maybe before I was pregnant but recently has gotten worse idk if I’m just being paranoid or if something is wrong 😕 help me!!! 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello

To be honest I find it hard to tell but I've been to hospital loads of times thinking I've got another clot and it's turned out to be anxiety. I try and run tests in my head see if it stops when I sit down is it constant does it get worse when I do exercise. I normally go for a run and see what happens. Might be hard for you tho. When I first wake up in the morning I normally find my breathing is ok but when I get up and move about it starts. I hope this helps take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.