Pulsatile tinnitus, heartbeat sound in left ear anyone else have this?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been going through peri for almost 2 years now, many different symptoms, some mild and some beyond severe like daily headaches, anxiety, tiredness etc. My right has ringing on and off but since last 3 days I started getting whooshing sound like heartbeat in my left ear, it starts in the late afternoon. My period is due in couple of days, I wonder if this is another crazy peri symptom??? I am trying not to think too much about it to keep my anxiety under control. Anyone else have this symptom???

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi ampat I do get the ear swishing too and the heart beat in ear sounds like a baby ultrasound.. It is definitely a symptom for me as it cycles for me every month, and I write it down in my symptoms book.. Mine comes at night during bad dreams that I remember and night sweats I get all 3 symptoms at same time for like 3 nights in a row, then I get the awful migraine auras and then the migraine attack, happens every month in the same exact order.. I have no periods to go by because of hysterectomy so i just go by my repeating symptoms..

• Posted

yes i had this happen before. Mine went a way after a few weeks and hasn't returned.

• Posted

Yes, had that as well. Insane. these boards are my only comfort.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.