Pulsatile tinnitus .... I can hear heart beats in my head/ear....

Posted , 7 users are following.

very noteable at night in the silence . tho also hear it in the day if its quiet.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

I am on ramipril and also have this side effect. In fact I have several side effects the price of keeping blood pressure down is quite a cost as I feel dreadful most days.

• Posted

I am just in to my 5th week on Ramipril and have the cough, but it is not continuous. I also have mus le fatigue and joint pain, especially in the hips, which stops me from exercising as much as I would like. In the last week I have also been getting pain and/or burning sensation at the top of my chest, ausophagus and lower jaw.

• Posted

I have this in left ear, nearest to the ❤ I am waiting for tinnitus training...........no idea what it involves 🤔

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.