Pulsating left ear

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

I've been having the same symptoms the past 3 months: head pressure, ear pressure, ear popping, headaches, whooshing pulse in my left ear. I went to the ER initially with these complaints and they did a head CT and found nothing but a sinus cyst. They said I probably just had a stress headache. I saw my primary care Dr and she did a CT of my sinuses and found the same cyst and two others. She gave me prednisone (which didn't help) and sent me to an ENT. The ENT dr. Put a scope up my nose and said I was inflamed and thinks that's what is causing all of my symptoms. He put me on prednisone and gave me nasal sprays. I've been taking these medications for 2 weeks and still no relief of any of these symptoms and actually gained others which is my throat feels tight at times and the back of my head and neck hurts. I'm at a complete loss here and I feel like all of these Dr appointments have been worthless. Has anyone experienced these symptoms and if so what did you have? The whooshing in my ear seems to be louder too. I just want to feel normal again.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have it all and then some. Ent put me on sprays as well..seems to help..but now I'm getting pressure along my temples and mild heaxaches..always something..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.