pulse in left ear when phone is to right ear

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have got tinnitus in both ears and I'm going deaf , I have seen a consultant recently and he explained all about the tinnitus and what the future holds for me but one thing he couldn't explain is the pulse I get in my left ear , it only happens when I'm on the phone and holding it to my right ear , for instance , if I'm placed on hold and there's music playing then I get this annoying pulse in my left ear , does anyone have any ideas as to what it might be . 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kopite,

I'm so sorry to learn of your ear trouble. The pulsating in my opinion is normally doing to a muscle jumping. You know how you might get a twitch from time to time in your hand, fingers, leg, cheek, etc.. Even hiccups, which is a muscle twitch around your stomach?

Pulsating can be a muscle jumping in your ear, they are no different. When I had it, I got it in rooms with many people and conversations were going on. Was always my right ear. When I put tissue paper in my air for the length of time I was there, the pulsating stopped. Maybe worth a try.

I'm so sorry for your ear trouble.

I tend to try and avoid taking salt in my food, less alcohol and no caffeine. Maybe worth a try.

• Posted

Sorry, big typo above.

When I put tissue paper in my EAR for the length of

• Posted

Hi and sorry to hear about your situation with tinnitus and the phone. My advise do not bring the phone to the ear...put the phone on speaker, that is what I do cause I cant stand the phone to my ear either. And to that matter I protect my ear from high volumen, people speaking loud next to me and loud tvs and radios. I have been also doing the Healing Codes...you might want to read about it and see if it might help some how...its a little hope. Otherwise wise feel your heart with love and see how you can help others...it make you feel good

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.