Pulse pressure low

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a 30 year old female who suffers with health anxiety. I recently had hypertension after having my children. My bp now sits at around 114/82 my concern now is that my pulse pressure is too low sad I'm really worrying myself about it and not sure if I should be going to a doctor about it.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Leanne,

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Pulse pressure is defined as the difference between the systolic and diastolic BP. Ideally it shouldn't be more than 40, so at 32 yours is perfect!

• Posted

Hi Leanne:  Your blood pressure seems to be near normal levels right now.  But, if you are feeling tired or weak or you can't deal with any stress then you may have some issues that need to be addressed.  Call your doctor and ask for a full blood workup.  Mine revealed that I was diabetic.  But with the information I got it under control with medication, diet improvements, B vitamins and a multi mineral supplement. 

Do this right away and let us know what you find out.

John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.