Pulsing Grains of Sand Feeling Clots???

Posted , 1 user is following.

A year ago I had a few yellow marks appear during times when I was overweight and very sedentary..had a ultrasound which showed nothing and at one point a ddimer...I was a nervous wreck for a good 3 or 4 weeks wondering what was wrong with me as the marks didn't just go away like a bruise on the way out..I didn't remember the other symptoms I had until they started up again now with a new yellow mark. I have experienced a racing pulse which doesn't ever happen like that with anxiety attacks I get sometimes..2 days after the mark which I felt a pin pricky nervy sizzle underneath (very low pain) I woke up with this same feeling in my chest..it felt like a grain of sand that pulsated with a very low pain level..This morning I woke up with the same pulsing grain of sand in my inside hip/groin area on the opposite side of the yellow marked leg..Then later I felt the pulsing grain of sand in the back of my head (which did scare me) I have had a boatload of anxiety attacks none of which represent this way...?oh also I had a Ddimer negative this time as well and last time I had the yellow mark with similar pains checked in my thigh with ultrasound it was negative..I have heard ultrasound for the thigh is more effective so did I rule out the phenomena for clot?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.