Pure reflection

Posted , 3 users are following.

charismatic , visually appealing, intelligent, ellequant, manipulative, empathetic, compassionate, tough, marine, a chef, a mechanic

All theses are the qualities I possess, there's something in there for every type of person did I conduct myself?

Maybe subconsciously I did the traits of a psychopath, unwittingly attract the attention of many ppl often place high in opinion and thought more of than I should be,

I'm just a man like the next man I feel I hurt the people that I hurt through my rejection of them is unintentional

I don't want to hurt anyone I do not throw out any personas to gain attention I'm just me nothing special here believe me I'm sick of hurting ppl I can't help how I am

It's not easy when you see ppl gravitate toward you and know they are going to get hurt here they have it so wrong I care yes I do but that's it

My charasmatic personality enables me to make you feel better and smile it's a curse trust me your best bet is to stay away from me protect yourself.

I don't do it on purpose I don't see what people see at all so often it's to late before I see you like me in ways I don't think appropriate it's to late I know you'll get hurt I can only try to soften the blow

Please remember this site is not a bloody dating site for god sake!!

I'm so sorry to the people I hurt I swear it's not intentional I don't have a hidden agenda I just want you to be well

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If only God the gift he give us to see ourselves as others see us. But he didn't, probably for good reason too.

I get it that you are a very accomplished individual and that making any sort of conversation with people unknowlegable of your criteria would be very difficult but there are people out there if you really want to find them.

I remember reading a Mad magazine in the 1970s, the problems page. A person wrote in stating that: I am in my mid twenties, very good looking, inherited wealth, travel the world and can speak 12 languages, women are attracted to me and I have all a man could need, my problem I don't have one I just wanted to make you losers feel worse...

Mike

• Posted

Thanks mike I think lol

That person in the magazine sounds a real jerk believe me if I could be anyone else I'd swap I have my probs I don't trust I have depression I overthink often can find peoples probs

I think the truth is we are never happy by nature for instance there will be people here who would say I would love Those qualities what's he moaning at

So let me explain it's even lonely when you don't know what someone is around you for is it the look maybe the charisma the knowledge everyone has a need you see something they want or need from other people the fact I recognise that means you learn not to trust people come into your life take what they need and leave leaving you quite broken people that don't have these qualities know that the people are round them because simply they are them

People typically are like parasites they take from you what they need maybe use you as a crutch or whatever to make friends through you then when they get what they want your dropped this happens time and time again when your going leaving a very sceptical adult

Do you think having a thousand friends that you don't know why they are your friend is any less lonely than the people that claim to have no friends in fact it's even lonely as you don't know how long they are going to be around so how do you confined in them how do you let them know about yourself you set yourself up to be hurt

Hope you see my point

And your in a good position in your life

Also mike lol

• Posted

Hi Hakuna matata,

Thanks for taking it in the spirit it was sent.

I, personally from a very early age found it incredibly difficult to mix with others.

Mine was a cruel and ardious upbringing and I have both my parents to thank for that. Now, at 67 years of age, but not wisdom, I have no friends whatever, apart from my dear wife, and that's how I like it.

People today are wanters,and takers. Be it materialistic or morally they suck the very life from you.

However, seeing the response from the public over recent events in London and Manchester I am willing to rethink my thoughts.

Mike.

• Posted

I agree mike I'm so sorry you had it rough in your upbringing I mayself had no parents although I'm honesty is not change that I had a ok upbringing I think again it instilled a little distrust etc maybe a want to bond etc

I'm glad you have your wife that's all you need sir as you'll be well aware seems we have very similar views on people the sad thing is it take a tragedy to remind people that we should always remain a community and look out for each other we take each other for granted is so sad this kind of thing has to happen to restore the faith in human kindness and the safest thing it'll only last a short time before another tragedy will remind us again

Least we forget springs to mind so sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.