Puri-Nethol

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

This is my first time on the forum but I am looking to find out if any women have taken Puri-Nethol during pregnancy or while trying to get pregnant .

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I don't know the answer to your question but I would say you need the opinion of the prescribing doctor on this. I would not try to get pregnant until I had a clear answer on it. Best of luck to you. 

• Posted

Hi Margaret ,

The prescribing doctor has said it should be safe but I was just wondering if any women have taken it before during pregnancy .

• Posted

ok Jenny, I get your point I'd want to double check too. Best wishes 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.