Purple Bruising

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello, i have had issues going on for over a year now. quick summary. i vomit most days usually after eating. been tested for basically everything. past couple of weeks ive had a dull ache in my right side under my ribs. sometimes its a throbbing sensation. my calfs have also felt heavy, and this morning i noticed a had a purple bruise on my right calf thats come out of nowhere. a little bit worried it could be my liver?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

kevin

this is a womans gynaecology forum not general issues.

the best thing to do is go see yiu gp as we cannot diagnose anything on this forum.

we just support other ladies on gynaecology issues.

please see yiu gp as yiur symptoms could just be viral.

good luck.

• Posted

You have put this question on the site for womens prolapses.

However I think you are right....you have something going on with your liver and need to get it checked thoroughly. it could be something as simple as gall bladder disease. Have you been checked for anaemia, and a platelet count.

• Posted

ah sorry for posting this in the wrong bit

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.