Pushed on something and felt a pinching/burn in my neck following c3/c4 decompession surgery

Posted , 4 users are following.

Had this surgery a month ago and felt this burning/pinching in my neck. Now it's more of a minor ache. This was as a result of pushing my medium-size dog to move. I am under a 5 lb. weight

restriction. I have slowly but surely been improving in most of the troubled areas leading to this

surgery.

Did I permanently mess anything up pushing? The burning has lessened greatly and is more of a minor ache.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Robert, I am sorry I don't have any experience to help you. If it is settling down maybe you haven't done lasting damage. Isn't there a nurse or person at the clinic in the hospital where you were treated that you can call for advice. Better to be safe.n
    • Posted

Hi Brenda

Not sure if you're aware that the post you replied to is over a year old.  Robert might still be tuning in,  but it's unlikely.

• Posted

No, I didn't notice. Thank you Gerry.

love your name I think I should be Brenda the neck. 

I think this is the wrong group for me as my trouble is too much movement in my neck. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.