Puspalata

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have esr 70 ..i m so much worry ...plz do help me why its so much high...i have all body pain and backache pain ...i have also gastric plm. and little-bit  swelling in my two legs . my age 28 years..

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I can see why you are so worried as your esr should be around 20 at your age!

Have you had any illness, infection or  medication such as antibiotics recently (in the last year?).  The all over pain and the swelling are clear signs that something is wrong but you now have to find out what the problem is. 

Did a doctor do the esr test?  With a result that high I would expect a doctor to be trying to find out the cause, not leave it up to you to find out from a forum!  Go to a doctor that you trust, show him (or her) the result and tell him about the pain.

You need to find out what is happening to you - a forum is not the best place as we're not doctors and we can't see you!

Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.