PVC s and light headed ness.

Posted , 1 user is following.

been having pvcs on and off for nearly 2 years had Holter and echo which showed an ok heart and pvcs of about26000 over 2 days few bradychardis periods mostly at night and some tachy the wait here in Uk is 12 + months to see a cardiologist so GP asked for results and has been very supportive suggesting all is ok etc same as everyone

however im having short periods of feeling sort of light headed and woozy a bit like my sinuses are stuffed up its been more than a month and a few times a day also moticing more Skips around these i try not to go looking for them but in the absense of advice i google i cant even get a doc appointment for a month and im still here functioning can do whst i like no chest pain angina etc just skipped beats woozy head and a bit of tightness

i am anxious i didnt think i was but accept im stressed and i think the lack of support and advice isnt helping Reading this group helps . im 70 soon but fit not too fat and busy . and my full stop thing isnt working so apologise for this l o n g sentence

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.