PVCs reappeared after a month of none

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone! My name is Zach im 24 and early june this year i got a random onset of ALOT of PVCs (at the time i didnt know what they were and were just terrifying) and i was getting them sometime back to back for 3 or 4 beats and throughout the whole day for about 4 or 5 days, i went to the hospital and they ran an ekg on me (of course i had none during it) and they i was fine probably just pvcs and that if something was serious they would see, which im sure is correct but i have pretty bad anxiety so that answer did not suffice so after that i went on vacation a couple fays after the hospital and out of the week we were there i would say only half the days i had the pvcs and thenother half was fine and normal, after the vacation i didnt get any for about 2 weeks and then my doctor appointment arrived which ended up making me anxious and i got some after that for a few days but at the appointment he gave me a referral to het a holter device and the next 3 weeks after the few days i had them post doctor visits i had none! maybe 1 or 2 here and there but nothing bad and i did the holter and im waiting for the results and didnt have any after the holter for another weeks or so until last jight, about am hour before bed i was getting a decent amount of them and so here i am wondering why the heck wont these things stay away and why did they come in the first place? never had these like that before and they randomly came on out of no where after 24 years of none

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i was 28 when i first started getting them,at 74 they still come and go. No explanation for them but i am an anxious person too, they don,t do any harm they are just bothersome. Going to appointments and fear give me them real bad!

• Posted

have you had any Covid 19 symptoms? ..mine started in March 2020 after some symptoms likely related to Covid ...Sine then it never completely cleared on and off all the time ...I didn't have it for about 3 months ..and then it came back with vengeance a week ago....horrible feeling

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.