Pycnogenol and/or Grapeseed Extract, both salvations to allergy issues

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm headed to my 19 yr on either one of the above antioxidants.....Prior to these, I was the queen of allergy/sinus issues.....did it all, drugs, allergist and NO healing.

Started with Pycnogenol in 1995 and have NOT purchased a drug since.....a year later went on grape seed extract which is VERY similar in what it does......

I have NEVER looked back, but have memories of my life before these.

Check out these for just about EVERYTHING and issue in our bodies...

Even friends with asthma get relief.I'm 76 soon.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well, I've hit my 19th yr ... why would someone take a healing supplement for 19 yrs if it didn't improve their overall health, including allergies/sinus issues...and MAYBE prevent cancer......

I have not purchased a drug or gone to an allergist in 19 yrs......

A short strory: When I found Pycnogenol I was 57 and when I found how much improvement I was appreciating, I got my 85 yr old mom on this great supp...she had a life time of allergy issues and COLD SORES and a weak voice with aging.....after she was on Pycnogenol for a short time, her voice got stronger, NO MORE COLD SORES and no more colds per se.....she lived to 91 and was pretty much MORE healthy to her end.... So she got a good 5 yrs on Pycnogenol and then grape seed ex.....

• Posted

The MAIN reason I started on Pycnogenol in 1995, as it got to the U.S. from France, we were told it "MAY" parevent cancer....that was music to my ears....

That is why I started on it, and low and behold the allergy issue cleared up after a lifetime prior.

Today, some research groups in the U.S. use Pycnogenol and Grape Seed Ex in their cancer research labs......something to that, Huh????

You can google your health issue and Grape Seed Ex or Pycnogenol and without fail you will get info.

• Posted

HI Joy,

Can you please suggest dosage of Pycnogenol, I have severe allergies from 5 years, earlier I had it only during fall season, now Spring season is also equally bad. My dad is 79 years old , and I see him suffering from last 40 years. Now mostly he get sticky yellow mucus through his mouth and nose. Sometimes he feels hard to breath because, it sticks in his throat. Is there anything else to check when buying this medicine.

Thanks so much,

Anju

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.