Q and confused when I'm near 100% polyester clothes and electronics(computers,radios,AC,videogam

Posted , 2 users are following.

I get really dizzy and confused when I'm close to polyester clothes and electronics such as(computers,radios,air conditioners, Video games?

Why does this happen to me?

Is it because of some toxic build up in my system or what?

And why when I lost some weight I didn't get as much dizzy and confused but ever since that I gave in and sarted binge eating again and I got fat and the symptoms are back?

The one thing I know is that losing weight decreases my alergy and it does have to do with

BPA(Bisphenol A) which lives inside fat cells

But what I wanna know is :

Am I experiencing dizziness,brain fog when around those electronics because of an alergia reaction or is that happening because those electronics cause my body to have poor circulation to the brain and stuff?

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Check into the subject of the effect of electromagnetic fields from electronics on humans. There's alot of info on the topiic, and I heard that some people are more affected by it than others. 

Also when you mentioned polyester clothing, I thought of static electricity. Might be something...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.