quadriceps tendonitis or early osteoarthritis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is this quadriceps tendonitis or early osteoarthritis? I am 41 years old and had been experiencing dull pain at the edges of the kneecap in the upper and medial region. On a scale of 1-10, the pain stays at 1 - 4 on a constant and daily basis. It gets worse when I do bend my knees on weight-bearing activities. It has been close to a year. The constant pain distracts me from my work and personal life. I have attached my MRI report. Thank you.imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had the same problem. My MRI said its a Grade 2 Oesteoarthritis. Its been hell since then.

I am planning to go for NStride protien injection which experts says will hold up for 3-4 years. Down side is that it is very expensive

• Posted

Upon my orthopedic surgeon 's suggestion, I took my first prp injection yesterday and will be going for second jab a month later. Will post my recovery updates here.

Yes, I also heard about NStrides which is supposedly a "first-in-class PRP".

• Posted

When it comes to ointments for muscle aches, sprains, and other ailments, reliaderm is one of the most well-known products. This pain reliever cream works well for arthritis, strains, muscular pain, backache, knee pain, and even shoulder problems.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.