Queasiness and Anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello Ladies!

It's been a while since I've checked in with you all. I hope all is well with everyone. 

My period  just went off two days ago and I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies have ever experienced queasiness and a nervous sensation in your stomach after a bowel movement and when I try to eat something it only makes me feel queasy. I also have been feeling a bit jittery-like. Have any of you had this? Just wondering?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi,yes I'm very queasy,smells knock me sick,I get very lightheaded,it was the same when I was pregnant.so I guess it's hormones,I m pretty much always nervous aswell xx
  • Posted

Yes, I feel queasy also. I never actually feel the need to vomit, just the queasiness. I read somewhere about taking ginger for nausea. I can't stand the taste of ginger so I am going to get me some ginger capsules tomorrow and see how they work.
  • Posted

Yes there are times i get this way to where i have to eat crakers and drink ginger ale 

and just rest also feel jittery too and a little anxious at times 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.