question

Posted , 6 users are following.

anyone have an imbalance feeling? like almost as if something is wrong with your spine? not sure if it’s dizziness or what. feels like i can’t sit straight without being wobbly...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey Christina,

I think the kind of imbalanced, dizzy type feeling can be normal for the virus. I think I had a bit of that when I went through it, of course always worth checking with the doctor for reassurance.

Sorry to hear you're still going through such a hard time - I just wish this horrible virus would stop in its tracks for you! Remember Christina you will get through this and will get better  100% I believe that because of Jesus.

Thinking of you and hoping things can settle down soon - I know it's been such a long and hard road for you, but there is recovery, truly I believe that.

Craig

• Posted

Hiya,

I had an imbalance feeling mainly when i walked around. And it did make me in some cases feel quite sick. I still get the feeling of dizziness now from walking up and down the stairs so i try to avoid stairs, And then sitting down it took me a while to adjust back to normal and felt quite wobbly.

I believe it's normal and I feel as though it is linked to movements and the headaches. But if you do have concerns like Craig said i would go to your GP.

Hope it all gets better for you in the quickest time possible,]

jess x

• Posted

Thanks Jess, I hope that you are feeling better and not having such a hard time now. Hang in there and remember things do get better with this given time.

Craig

• Posted

Christina, 

I understand this as I have also experienced a sense of imbalance. It definitely seems like my body knows something isn’t right. For me it seems as if my sense of wobbling comes from my eye problems like depth perception and fog. My sense of weakness and wobbliness has definitely reduced and I am back to weight training, so I know it will get better for you. Here if you need anything,

Jack

• Posted

Yep this was a real pain for me. I had this constantly 24/7. Not room spin but feeling like your on a boat really horrible

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.