Question about Anal Leakeage or Sweat, or Possibly the Eccrine Gland

Posted , 3 users are following.

Alright.... so i've had 2 hemorrhoids in the past..... 1 surgically cut out, and 1 banded...

My issue i'm having.... after i have a bowel movement, i have to wipe every 10 - 20 minutes, and sometimes it will look like it's fecal matter or... just a clear liquid.

My question is.... Is there anything i can do... to stop this from happening...

I don't have bowel incontinence, it's just... it sweats alot back there... right after i have a bowel movement...

I don't know if it's fixable on it's own.... If i need a Med... I've talked to my Gasterologist about it... and i'm waiting to hear back.

I'm just concerned... i start a new job on friday, and i don't wont to have to use the restroom, every 20 - 30 minutes just to wipe myself clean....

After i finish having a bowel movement, i am clean, there's nothing there... but after 5 or 10 minutes i need to wipe again... I'm just not sure what to do... this kinda frustrates me... cuz i don't wanna lose my job... having this issue... i hope there's something i can do... to fix it..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i have the same problem

do you feel like you have finished properly after going to the toilet?

• Posted

Yea i usually feel like i'm empty, i was just sure if anyone else was having this issue. or just me.... I have Neuropathy, from Diabetes, so Ray said he had Nerve damage from his Spinal injury, so i'm thinking it has to be Nerves back there, and a few other factors....

• Edited

Not sure if this helps, but I have the same issue from a spinal fracture and fusion. It's caused by nerve damage, and I haven't found any way to resolve it.

In my case it's immediately prior to a bm, I feel the sweat start and I can see the droplets form (if I look). It concerned me 13yrs ago, now I use it as an alarm for imminent bm.

• Posted

I have Diabetes, and Neuropathy, So i thought it was nerve damage to an extent.... I appreciate all the feed back...

It can be really annoying to deal with, especially if you're having a hectic or stressful day...

But hopefully we can all get through this, and have a decent living environment... but i know the feeling having a damp, or sweaty anus can really be uncomfortable... especially if you're working...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.