Question about anal warts?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i was showering and i felt a small lump around my anus and i dont know if its a fordyce spot im picking or a wart. i took a picture but even i cant see it with a picture but i can feel it. i never had anal sex or any contact near my anal area. so i dont know what to do really. anybody got answers?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

cannot say without seeing it u should visit a doctor so it can looked at warts spread so i would not poke and prod at it until u know wat it is mabe just a spot or oil gland etc

• Edited

this the best im going to take. i dont know what to look for really. image

• Edited

yeah well i think i ripped a part of it cuz its got a bit of blood in it so its not a wart? this a is a clearer photo image

• Posted

might also have been a small hemoroid, if you don't have genital warts odds are you don't have warts, also...you probably received the HPV vaccine when you were younger.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.