question about heart monitor

Posted , 3 users are following.

Sorry for the excessive posting!!!!

Okay, so I got a log along with my monitor and was asked to write down every time I have palps, pain, shortness of breath, etc.. my symptoms are pretty much non stop though. rolleyes as for the shortness of breath, I really get this urge to take a deep breath extremely often (every few minutes or so..) And I keep thinking about it. So I wrote down when it first started (over an hour ago). Sometimes I get the deep breath and then can't take another one. Should I be writing down EVERY time? I'd need a binder to log all of that and it would be every 2 mins or so.. idk sad

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I get this where I know I can breathe but my chest feels sore and tight and today I've had the urge every half a minute or so too take s big breathe in or yawn a lot they said its anxiety but most days it happens I aren't anxious x
    • Posted

Yes log it then it shows how many times you have had to take breathe in deeply I would just incase have they said what it could be
  • Posted

This is exactly how I feel! I have had everything ruled out and I'm being treated for anxiety but especially panic attacks.

I feel like I'm constantly trying to breathe deep breaths and yawning. But if I get my mind off of it it goes away

• Posted

I'm the same! Everyone tells me to relax but when I do, my breathing is the only thing I can focus on and it's so much worse. I feel like I can never get a deep breath when I think about it. When I'm distracted, I'm fine.
    • Posted

Exactly

It has been bothering me for the past week bad but I'm getting better cause I'm learning to ignore it

Just try your best to not let it bother you

If it starts go do something, start singing a song, Anything!! It will go away smile

• Posted

I just took my monitor off and now I'm freaking out that my results are going to come back bad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.