Question about medication

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has every had diorrea whilst taking (dizapan)

My toilet is not great at the moment. It's been loose for 2/3 days.

I have really bad health anxiety, so I'm panicking big time now.

Thanks in advance

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hey Ryan

Anxiety is a bugger for changing toilet habits.  I had constant diarrhoea for months and without going into great detail it wasn't enjoyable, no wonder I lost so much weight.  I only had to feel slight panic and the bathroom was my best friend. 

• Posted

That is just what I'm like.

Really wish it was easier to get rid of this anxiety.

Just hope I don't get worse sad

• Posted

Ryan there's always a repreive at the end of the day.  I've suffered with anxiety on and off since I was 18 (now 40).  I've had some really bad times over the years and the only thing that works for me is anti depressants.  I'm not pushing them at all, just informing you.  Never gone down the diazepam route but that's a personal preference.  Currently am on Citalopram, I can only tell you that 6 month ago I was a complete mess.
    • Posted

The dizapan are helping, but there a low dose, so there not always great.

I'm gonna stuck with the tablets for now, think I need a higher dosage thou.

Anxiety sucks so much. Iv always had it and iv been in some bad places through out my life. But it's now back and alot worse.

I wake up in the morning and sit on the end of my bed for 30 mins, just going over and over in my head, what is wrong with me.

My girlfriend is very supportive but I know if I carry on like this, it will push her away. And that scares me aswell.

Just can't win

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.