Question about serequel

Posted , 1 user is following.

The last three years i have been suffering with insomnia. For a few months i did not take anything just bare with it, even-though it was unbearable. Then i decided to go to a psychologist. She is good and slowly slowly started to help but i still had sleepless nights (before i was a very good sleeper). Thank god my limit was 1 or 2 days sleepless. Then i collapse. And repeat.

Then i asked my psychologist to send my to a psychologist in order to be able to sleep. He put me on stilnox for 10 days and antidepressant. The first day stilnox did not work but the others did with very bad side effects, and with the antidepressants my brain was foggy. i stopped them both but then sleepiness came back and restarted as my doctor told me. Only for 10 days. We tried various pills (xanax, lorans, lexotanil). The magical dosage for me was 2 *6 lexotanil and 2*10 stilnox. It knocked me out completely. I was on them for several months without any sleepiness nights. And stress went down. I managed to half the dosage, gradually stop lexotanil and reduce the stilnox to half. And then only half maybe 1 every one or two weeks. 

Then i tried to do an experiment to myself. I became to overconfident. BIG MISTAKE. All the stress came back multiplied. I started 1 stilnox then 2 and then also 1 xanax. Up to one night i did not sleep at all even with that dosage. I was a reck but i did not bother my doctor. Then another day full of stress and no sleep. 

This went on for a week or two. Until i called him. He started me on Serequel 25mg. Worked for few days. Then 50 -> 75 -> 100 +2*10 stilnox. When i took 100 it used to knock me off. i did not know what i was doing but i was sleeping. 

Guess what it did not last. 

Now i take 150 and it takes long to act and somenight does not work at all.

I went to a new doctor and he put me on antidepressants so i will not get stressed. (Zoloft in the mornings) 

But i do get stressed.

Now the Question.

Is Serequel 150 +2 mg Lorans as strong as my previous magical dosage?

I feel like is much much weaker. My new doctor is not willing to give me something stronger

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.