Question about supplements to improve memory

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I'm looking for suggestions for supplements that I can take to help improve my memory. I don't think I have dementia or anything serious. I have just noticed difficulty remembering things I read and study. I am an accounting professional who has been out of school for a while, I'm 41. I would like to pass a professional accounting certification exam I am studying for, but I have just noticed that my short-term memory isn't as good as it used to be when I was younger. I want to study something in-depth and then remember it. I find that I can study something for a few hours and then quiz myself on it and still get confused about concepts sometimes. Right now, I am taking Ginkgo Biloba, Fish Oil Pills and a Multivitamin. I have also recently started taking Phosphatidylserine. Is there anything else anyone would recommend?

Thank you

Angela

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, Angela

Apart from what you have mentioned, i believe some vegs are natural sources of some good minerals. Broccoli for example.

Also, it is good to try personalized advice, my family has a good experience with Check My Brain test.

I personally try to keep myself busy all the time...

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.