Question for Ennis: How can I copy and send forum conversations to my doctor?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I used to copy selections of forum conversations and send to my doctor so that he would be more informed on PMR. Now, I can only copy one person at a time.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am getting to the point of giving up altogether. The most basic things seem to have stopped working properly. Even trying to REPLY!!

• Posted

I can't even get into my account. And I found my questions and your response by googling Patient forum. They have no record of my email address, Patient name(w/number) or password. In spite of that I still get messages but apparently not for me.

• Posted

I am told that there is a post, but when I look it up, it is not there. I am also really fed up with the caps lock having to be switched off or your whole message is in capitals. I have to refresh to post and also to FOLLOW and even to click the like icon. grrrr.....

• Posted

I really do hope this gets solved. I need this site for so many reasons--health, education, peace of mind, and communication with on line comrades.

• Posted

Hmmm - my caps lock is always switched off.

I do get email messages re replies to my poss - I send those off to a separate folder.

I simply log in to the forum (bookmarked) and se which topics/posts I want to look at - no problem.

• Posted

Have just had a pm from the Emis Moderator - he's been on leave for the last week and is just getting to grips with the mess. I pm'd him this morning when no-one had got back to us yesterday.

Can anyone remember when this all started? Was it Friday pm?

• Posted

Hi Peggy,

I'm not sure what you mean about the copying of conversations or not being able to get into your account? I am now aware of the other issues users are posting about (duplication as per Eileen's posts here) and notifications for "non-existent" posts. I have reported to the developers.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Welcome back from hols! There also seems to be a problem on actually posting which shows on Eileen's post in that it does not post at all unless you refresh the screen and that is also true if you click on the thumbs up icon, it only works on a refresh. Also the FOLLOW has the same problem.

• Posted

Reinforcement...

Maybe the so-called gurus will realise they have it wrong. Like what we've been saying for a while 😃

• Posted

Don't have those problems here - reading the forum on desktop computer and Firefox browser.

• Posted

Emis: I also can't even get into my account. I found my questions and your response by googling Patient forum. The Patient forum has no record of my email address, Patient name (Peggy_56092) or password. In spite of that I still get messages.

I usually click my mouse on portions I want to send to my dr. Instead of several peoples' conversations, I can only copy one person at a time for a draft email. So I am going back and forth for each persons' comment that I want to include. Something stops my copying.

• Posted

I just got a message from Jones saying they have no problem using a computer and Firefox. I also use computer and Firefox.

Emis: This email shows another problem. Jones' message was not in this thread. I only saws it as the title before opening the message.

• Posted

I also got the notification of her post - can't find it anywhere. There have been about half a dozen like that over the weekend.

It shouldn't matter what we are using - I have changed nothing. I use a computer and Chrome as I always have done. Now not least because I have a Chromebook for convenience.

• Posted

I am having exactly the same problem, I am told about an interesting post, look it up and it's not there! Really frustrating. While my posts are there repeated dozens of times!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.