Question regarding..another post!

Posted , 6 users are following.

In a post before me, It has been said that thetablets you take work only on what you eat within that hour of taking it.

Just a question... Say for instance

9:00 - Take the tablet eat my brekkie

11:00 Eat a snack bar and fruit

13:00 - Take the tablet eat my dinner

16:00 - Eat Fruit and normaly a mini weight watchers chocci thing

18:30 - Take a tablet and eat my dinner.

So the bits in between does it not work on? Im not understanding this now, As some people say if they dont want the orange oil they dont take a tablet, But i thort that if you were taking the tablet it was in your system 24/7??? What if i want to eat ANOTHER meal because technically i cant take another tablet in a day...So say i eat another meal at..15:00? or at 20:00? And its fatty does that mean i am actually absorbing that fat into my body? So technically i could be putting it all back on?

Thing is..On saturday i did really well 3 tablets a day and good healthy meals, Then i went out on the night and had a pie from the chippy at about..20:30 but didnt take a tablet because i thort i would well it would come out of me

So my question (sorry!) Do these only work for an hour? :shock: I know im terrible for questions Im too...im not sure what i am but i like to know things LOL!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Charlotte, I have sent you the details you asked for re help line, by private message. You will find they can answer all your questions.

The idea of the pills is you stick to 3 meals a day. If you snack in between you will absorb the fat. As far as poohs & orange oil, that is not usually instant, but will take between 24 to 48 hours after meal & tablet. It's difficult I know, I have tried first of all to miss tablet because I had a date in the evening, but you will get used to how they work, & you don't get the benefit if you keep missing pills etc. Talk to the helpline, she will answer everything you are wondering about. I'll be interested to hear how you get on.

• Posted

Hi Chick,

U take 3 tablets per day, with ur main meals...ie , breakfast, lunch and dinner. The tablets do have a lasting effect in ur system. Even for 2 or 3 days after u stop taking them. Thats why u have to be careful. Even if u don`t take ur tablet and cheat... :lol:

So, no....the tablets don`t just last an hour. They have a lasting effect.

Hope that helps.

• Posted

Great Thank you, The posts on here confuse me yet they help..I LOVE IT!!!! But i am very worried about taking these, I have maybe set my hopes up just a bit too much.... After listening to some others who have had no weight loss since the tabs, I think it has got me worrying about every aspect. And i know if i dont lose i will be VERY upset. But hey hoo! We are all different! plus its coming up to that time of the monthsad and i feel i shall fail on the chocci front! But we can only try ey???

Thanks for the info melody snuggler i shall give them a ring and get back to you chick! And thanks skye! I was worried little snax were bad but i am GREEDY. I do admit it and i could eat all day if some one let me :o(

• Posted

Hi i think you just have to take the plunge and take the tablets and learn the ins and outs for yourself,what affects some doesnt affect others and wot side effects one gets someone else doesnt i think u can take advice and help from the forum but ultimately you have to take the blueys and see what works for u.Thats my take on it and of course yours might be different good luck in woteva u decide. dawnx
  • Posted

I saw somewhere that they only last the hour but I'm just as confused as everyone else, I'll have to ask the nurse next time I speak to her. Apart from the initial phone call, they are on hand all the time & welcome any phone calls with questions.
  • Posted

[quote:cd8b8cf3d3=\"Skye\"]Hi Chick,

U take 3 tablets per day, with ur main meals...ie , breakfast, lunch and dinner. The tablets do have a lasting effect in ur system. Even for 2 or 3 days after u stop taking them. Thats why u have to be careful. Even if u don`t take ur tablet and cheat... :lol:

So, no....the tablets don`t just last an hour. They have a lasting effect.

Hope that helps.[/quote:cd8b8cf3d3]

Spot on Skye, this is how they work on me too.

xx

• Posted

[quote:61b12658ca=\"Limitededitioncharlotte\"]In a post before me, It has been said that thetablets you take work only on what you eat within that hour of taking it.

Just a question... Say for instance

9:00 - Take the tablet eat my brekkie

11:00 Eat a snack bar and fruit

13:00 - Take the tablet eat my dinner

16:00 - Eat Fruit and normaly a mini weight watchers chocci thing

18:30 - Take a tablet and eat my dinner.

So the bits in between does it not work on? Im not understanding this now, As some people say if they dont want the orange oil they dont take a tablet, But i thort that if you were taking the tablet it was in your system 24/7??? What if i want to eat ANOTHER meal because technically i cant take another tablet in a day...So say i eat another meal at..15:00? or at 20:00? And its fatty does that mean i am actually absorbing that fat into my body? So technically i could be putting it all back on?

Thing is..On saturday i did really well 3 tablets a day and good healthy meals, Then i went out on the night and had a pie from the chippy at about..20:30 but didnt take a tablet because i thort i would well it would come out of me

So my question (sorry!) Do these only work for an hour? :shock: I know im terrible for questions Im too...im not sure what i am but i like to know things LOL![/quote:61b12658ca]

i did ask this at the docs and they said the blues only work on the 3 main meals so what u eat between needs to be fruit ect it did take me a while to get my head round i now make sure i at least eat my 5 fruit a day in between maels as i am a snaker if u keep it healthy it shouldnt matter

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.