Questions

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all I'm so scared tbh to even write in this group I am so fed up il try cut it short

7 years ago I had a pain in my left arm and tingling and numbness the numbness is In my leftside of my face affecting my lips like I've been to a dentist and way I went to a&e thinking it was a stroke from that day every few weeks I get numb lips weakness in my leftside I'm not sure how weak as I can still life.my one year old but it feels like its weak and my left leg does I had a mri when this all happened referred by my dentist not my gp as all they said why anxiety shock huh?! and that came back clear after going back and forth to the doctors over the years few days ago they told me its neuralgia ummm still not convinced can anyone tell me if this is sounding like ms I'm very worried the doctors are missing something all because it says I suffer with anxiety

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hey there,

best thing to do if you are concerned you have MS is get a MRi of your brain. Everyone is so diffrant when it comes to MS. Symptoms etc. Its a hard disease to diagnose unless the have MRi of brain or spine that shows lesions.

take care,

jaime

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.