quick query

Posted , 4 users are following.

i rang dwp up today to ask if they recived my servere disabilty form and they said they cant acees my files cause me claim has gone to clerical im claming esa assement rate wat does it mean byur claim gone to clerical does it mean they stoping me esa i worried nowaprite answer back if possible

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sorry,

Can't find my post that I wrote before this one.

It will seem I have gone off subject.

Mike.

• Posted

well heard from dwp today 19 dec am entied to disbilty premum but they said dont know how lo9ng it be as problems with there systems so have to do claims clerical and they dont know how long that take
    • Posted

Hi well at least you are in the system.  Sometimes the system would overload and the computers would be down, but not usually for more than half a day.   Doing it clerically ie not on the computer system shouldn't hold up your claim too much.   If it is because of an old claim still being on the computer then the longest wait will be for someone authorised to take if off,  especially if they are behind.  x

• Posted

ty they said they sentmeletter out 2 hopefully its a lettersaying igot it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.