Quick question before worry.

Posted , 4 users are following.

during weaning is it normal to have flu like feeling and a very relaxed but aching heart feeling

have tight chest and feel yuk with some dizzyness

also when the palpations after wards is it normal to be tried

i am, as you can see a bit anixious since i put bisoprolol in my system

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I can't give medical advice but I'm on them too and anxious in the mornings.....

Try and stay calm, focus on something you like doing or thinking about. Breathe calmly, tell yourself you'll be fine and get through it that's what I've done.

If you get panicky and worked up it dies get worse for some reason.

I'm half expecting years to come they will ban this awful drug. It's easy to go on it but coming off as you know is a different matter.

We are always here to chat in this group. I've found so many people help because the doctors just don't seem bothered it can be frustrating.

Don't beat yourself up and try not to focus on your heart rate, easy to say I know as I take mine regularly.

Try knitting or drawing to sway your mind or even get a really nice magazine even to look at the pictures.

I hope you'll be good xx

• Posted

thanks hun its a comfort to know were not alone

i took my half a dose of 1.25 this morning the dose doc will tell us does absolutly nothing for us, yeah right lol Thsts why i have usual short breath and werid hard heart feeling

its so gard not to think of it because of the organ it is but im alpt better than i was last week im not as scared to start cutting doses or scared of symtoms

• Posted

spent first thing wondering why my heart wasnt racing absolutly nuts when a person is sitting up wondering why there cant feel heart racing lol

• Posted

You'll be fine. I'm here if you need to chat. In the same boat. It's not us but the meds. Awful things they are.

Xx

• Posted

why are you anxious about taking bisoprolol? The side effects are normally just cold hands and feet, which is nothing to worry about. If you need a beta blocker, don't stop them. Not even by bringing them down slowly. Talk to your GP about any side effects and maybe try a different one.

• Posted

my gp said to stop apartly i should right away as too many side effects including anixety/depression but hes admitted i never should have been on bp meds in first place

cold hands arent the only side effect to this med

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.