QUICK RELEASE OF SPERM

Posted , 3 users are following.

What causes quick release of sperm during intercourse. I really need help please .

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This is usually only an issue for the younger man. Hence the old technique of mentally distracting oneself by silently reciting boring things eg football scores. Not a joke if it is causing relationship problems or if you are trying for a baby (as the second ejaculation may brelease much less semen and therefore active sperm). When I was in my twenties I was able to 'come' twice so after a short rest was able to resume thrusting and satisfy my wife that way. Another ruse is to give yourself an orgasm about an hour prior to intercourse. Again though, not so good if you want to conceive. It may be worth seeing a sex and relatioonship therapist. These things can be very psychological and very individual.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.