Quick update on 4 weeks

Posted , 6 users are following.

Had my weigh in at the Doctors after 4 weeks (although with my Greek holiday) only been taking tablets for 21/2 weeks & have lost 3lbs which I'm ok with but hope to do better over the next 4 weeks...

my only worry is I can't drink the amount of water people on here are recommending - how important is this in conjunction with weight loss please?

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi im also struggling with the water so ive added a teeny bit dilute orange juice, ive had no orange oil so it must be ok, i did ask advice b4 drinking it but got no straight answer lol, my first weigh in is monday but im not feeling any lighter but i do a lot more at the gym xxx
    • Posted

I didnt think there was any fat in orange Juice to get orange oil? or is there?

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Hi no theres not thats why i drink it but a few people says not to and i was puzzled why, surely its better to drink 3litres with the orange juice in than not drinking it at all xxx
    • Posted

Thanks for the tip I think I'll give the juice a try..
    • Posted

It makes the water bearable, i drink green tea also which is VILE but apparently is very good for u x
    • Posted

Oh my son drinks that will take a couple of his bags & give it ago..
    • Posted

Well clearly water is better for you. In life sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do and drinking water is much more healthier than drinking diluted juice. I'm not saying you can't drink juice but surely you could at least try.to drink some water as those drinks are high in sugar.

as i said in previous post you will get bloated/bunged up and the water gets rid of it i have also mentioned on other postings just because i drink up to 8ltrs a day does not mean that i recommend everyone to do it but at least drink 2ltrs a day

Also i did reply on your original posting about the watergate question.

• Posted

hiya Boo!

Its kinda important as you can get constipated in the first couple of weeks.

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Oh I see - didn't know the reason for the water...lol I've been OK in that department just normal really but I will try to drink more...
  • Posted

Hi Boo

I dont drink any water at all, I have loads of sugaur free squash. I know water is better and good for you, but I cannot drink it I feel like im drowning when drinking it, I have even tried drinking it with a straw.

xxx

• Posted

Well donexx
    • Posted

Thank you - I would have liked to lose a little more but having a week in Greece already booked but starting the tablets I couldn't take the tablets the, so am making a really strong effort now...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.