Racing heart!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive been struggling the last week with an obsession... And is causing servere chest pain... And racing heart!! Like with minimal movement it'll feel like its running its own marathon!!! Soo fast... Feels like its gonna jump out of my chest. Does anyone experience this?? Feels like Im dying.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

No,I don't have that type of experience is your doc concerned you anything...

• Posted

No.. They aren't concerned but I am because I went into AFib a few months ago

• Posted

Ik what your going through. Try to remember that you cant solve this issue through any form of thinking. Your going to have to try and sit their unfazed by whatever anxious thoughts or symptoms you are having. 

This is easier said than done. But not reacting to your anxiety is very very important 

• Posted

Thank you Andre!! You are absolutely right!! Everytime mu mind over thinks or analysis it... I am trying to force myself to recognize that its just a symptom from anxiety and more positive thinking and the fact that doctors haven't found anything wrong yet and I just need to trust them!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.