Racing heart

Posted , 5 users are following.

Since I got up this morning my heart has been racing every time I stand up. It's been over 100 beats per minute and I feel really spaced out.

Is this normal with anxiety?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It can happen as long as it's not over 100 for a long period of time. Are u worried about something?
    • Posted

I have GAD. My heart rate comes down when I stop moving but I feel like I'm hyperventilating all the time.

My logical head is telling me it's anxiety but I can't stop this fear!

• Posted

Yes sounds like anxiety have you got something on your mind and do you suffer from anxiety
  • Posted

i made a similar topic about this. i have it too when i stand up from sitting position. i feel my heart in my stomach, in my neck and i feel really spaced out.
  • Posted

Hey I have been the same today u have ecgs holter 24 hours heart echo and all normal I've just had to sit down from cleaning because it's beating that fast and I'm pale I have been stressed laterly though so it may be that you have been going through stress ? Xx
    • Posted

P.s my hearts 105 now I'm sat down resting x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.