Racing heart first thing in morning

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies

Anyone got any suggestions how to deal with a racing heart especially in the morning?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I wish I did I get it and then it throws me into full blown panic! 
  • Posted

Hi Michelle

i use to get that all the time, it was gone for a while till couple days ago!!! I hate it i get so anxious and everything gets so tense and tight!!!

The only different think i did this week was having chocolate and i think that did it!!!i quit all sweets and i been feeling fairly well for the past year..

• Posted

Morning Michelle.

I can feel my heart beating and skipping when I lie awake in bed in the early hours. I guess it must do it all the time but thats the time I feel it most. Last month it was racing and making me feel breathless. It happened a year or so ago and all tests said 'normal'. So I just try to accept it as something to deal with in this circle of peri symptoms that come and go.  

At the moment I'm suffering with feelings of nausea and hunger pangs even though I eat small meals and regularly. If it wasn't for this site and others also suffering the same I'd be off to the doctors thinking something was wrong with my stomach.

I guess it'll be something else next month, the symptoms seem to be hitting me in cycles. 

I've started cutting a quarter off my hrt patch to see if that helps. 

I'm having mid cycle bleeding and spotting at the mo and waiting for a hysteroscopy (again) to check out if all normal. 

I guess you don't drink caffeine in the morning, is it worse on the days you go to work? A bit of anxiety maybe? Could you try controlled breathing and stretching first thing. If I'm slouched I can feel my heart beating as though I'm squashing It!

So many things to worry about when all we want to do is get on with our lives.

Love and hugs xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.