Racing mind ;(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone else feel like life is going by in fast motion ? It freaks me out ugh ;(

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Me i hate it i can't even go to sleep
    • Posted

I'm sorry ;( I can't watch TV I freak out my mind is gonna go super fast and I'll go crazy ;(
  • Posted

Tammi,

Many women with anxiety have ADHD/ADD in addition to anxiety or it is the real issue which means anxiety won't get better until the ADHD/ADD is treated. If you haven't been diagnosed already, look it up and if it sounds like a good fit for you then perhaps take an on-line assessment, if that is positive then time for a chat with your Dr.

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear about your mom ((hugs)) that would be more than enough to cause depression and anxiety but it also doesn't mean that ADHD isn't possible. Lots of people have it and don't realize, it also is very common in people with anxiety and depression the three are often found together. If the symptoms don't fit, that's great. But,  if they do (symptoms would have been present before you lost your mom and likely from childhood) it's worth discussing because it's unlikely the anxiety and depression will get better if you have ADHD and its untreated. I hope that it's not, you have enough to deal with but something to be aware of. The racing thoughts can happen with anxiety sometimes because you can't focus on much of anything so your mind is all over the map as they say. Have you been taught ways to manage anxiety/panic when it strikes? A lot of the management techniques sound silly but they do work if you give them a try. Good luck my friend. Take care of you!
  • Posted

Is everything okay Antsy?
    • Posted

Yeah feeling a little better today smile I'm sleeping better thank God just got the brain fog how are you ?
    • Posted

Yea im fine i got brain fog to trying to still watch tv
    • Posted

Me too it'll be okay we survived yesterday if it was something worse if would of got worse by now u know
    • Posted

Yes your rite we did survive yesterday so far so good rite now ☺☺☺☺

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.