Racing thoughts

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi all

is anyone suffering with racing negative thoughts ???

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

how long have you taken cit? dosage? If you're in the early days, these are normal side effects

• Posted

I'm going through it too. I wonder how long it takes to go away. Should I really be feeling like this? I've been on about 3 weeks now. How long have you been taking it?

• Posted

6 months cut down from 40mg to 30mg a month ago what dose u on ?

• Posted

dropping from 40-30 is too much too quick. Reducing to 35 should have saved you from the horrible withdraws.

• Posted

it was 5 weeks ago i reduce but ive had a virus so it me be that so goin to stickit out

• Posted

some people experience these for many months. fast taper causes this

• Posted

Yes I am. I have had them for 6 months and many in past over 30 years. I repeatedly am afraid I am going to harm myself (don't want to) and constantly thinking what it would be like not to be here. They are strange. I know it will go away eventually because it has before. So frustrating! Doctor told me to stay on meds for life but did I listen, No. I went off them for 3 years no problem but came back last September and still here because of med changes.

• Posted

thanks for reply

its a hard 1 because i ve had them b4 as well but when its happening u think will i ever get rid of them

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.