Radiating Neck Pain!! :(

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello everyone. I'm really upset over this. I have lots of problems, and this is just irritating! I have this radiating, burning/shocking pain that shoots up the back of my neck towards the sides. It's sometimes both sides in the back, but usually sticks to one side. This causes shocking pains in my head, especially along the sides, and I get pain around my ears, as well. I have back pain, accompanied with it, especially along my shoulder blades. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? sad

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes...this is going to be an epidemic I am afraid because of sitting at computers etc. our bodies weren't built to do this for long periods day in day out...Researchers are calling it "text neck" ...During my quest for my own cure I have helped others who had the same thing and didn't know it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.