Rafaelo Procedure - Pain 11 Post Op

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi All,

Very useful posts by all, so thanks for them! Thought I should chip in:

Had procedure on the 11th Jan for 3 grade 3s.

First week, no issue, just a little bit sore.

Week 2 bleeding started on the dot pretty much after BM. Not loads, but in stool.

Day 9 something prolapsed, is engorged and painful. Cant tell if hem or skin tag. Looks like latter from outside, former underneath. Yuck, I know. Apologies.

Now day 11 bleeding has stopped, but still have prolapsed thing. Still painful. Still not sure what it is.

Check up on 4th Feb to look forward to and hopefully to discover more. Praying its not a hem!

Had a hemorrhoidectomy about this time last year. So far, this is a breeze in comparison.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

How was your recovery and success with this procedure please? I am day 9. I have had similar symptoms. Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.