Raised liver function- health anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

I went for s blood test a few weeks ago due to doctor thinking I may have celiac disease. All bloods were clear except my liver function which was high . The doctor's asked me to retake the blood tests which I did last week . I have just rang the doctor's and the receptionist told me I need to talk to the doctor's regarding my results. I am now going into panick mode as usual . I am convinced I have lymphoma as I know this can have an impact on the liver . I don't have any other symptoms of lymphoma, although I had a small lump in my armpit the other day which has now gone (think it was due to my period ) I am completely freaking out . Would I have other symptoms of I have lymphoma?? Or could that be the only symptom? Any advice please. Thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

would also like do add i am not overweight but i did have a baby 4 months ago

• Posted

when did you have the test? when i was pregnant my liver function test was higher than normal due to my pregnancy, i was told it would take a couple of months to return to normal after i had the baby. my test wasnt abnormally high just higher than what i usually test.

• Posted

my baby is just over 4 months old. i spoke to my doctor he said its only just over and it hasn't gone up since last time. he thinks most likely fatty liver disease ans he is sending me for a scan. hopefully this is the problem and nothing to serious.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.