Rambling for drinking....instead of hijacking posts :(

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ok, so I drank today...I know I'm not the only one.

​But, I noticed that I am tending to start conversations in other peoples on going threads..and that can BE OK....but not as much as I may ramble today...so feel free to ramble here if you are drunk....I'm going to reply to my own ramble...because I need to ramble.

​I'm going to list out all my issues...I don't NEED sympathy...I don't need replies...I just need to explode....and for anyone else that does need a place to vent (drunk)....here you go...I will try to keep up.

​i am not saying it is OK to drink....its not...for any of us here....but it happens...and its not joyful at least for me...and I can't hold in everything...so here we go!

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

ok..i'm understanding the whole dynamic of the drunk post..

​Who will not condone it?

Colin where are you...lol...

Paper where are you..

Abangel..where are you..

​I know I'm not the only f*cked up person..

I know Colin even sober you have an offer.

​I know it is best I don't drive.

​So...listening to Prince...my next deal.

​i know Kelly..you are based almost on my timeline...where is everyone..afraid to post their true feelings?  

​I'm P8ssed at the world..anyone else...

• Posted

my stomach hurts..my brain hurts...I hurt...

• Posted

It's morning here and I was just wondering how you are.  I hope the hurting has stopped.

Keeping you in my thoughts.

Pat xxx

• Posted

Thanks patricia...well I stumbled off to bed...house spinning..thought I would vomit...but didn't....can't remember what time it was...had 9-10 or 8-9 beers....feeling like crap...but not like death.....will struggle today...and I have an appointment at 2pm....

​My body aches...and I know I am dehydrated...I will hydrate today and stay sober again because I am under alcohol radar at therapy.  Thanks for being there and caring last night and this morning.  I hope you have a good "sober" day.

• Posted

Hi Misssy. Just going through my posts, new discussions etc. Sorry I've been quiet. As you know, I posted a couple of weeks ago after going on a binge with a friend, major drink problem too and she's going through a divorce( husband given up on her because of her drinking and chucked her out). Her mum died a few weeks ago too. So she came to me and we got drunk over a weekend. She turned into nasty woman, when I told her we needed to tidy up the mess and sober up. She ended taking my iPad, amongst many other things. We are ok again now and I've got my iPad and most of my stuff back. I haven't been posting as I didn't have my iPad and it's a nightmare trying to do it on iPhone without reading glasses, as she took those too, !!! 

Anyway I'm back and hoping you are not letting the demons win. You really are having a horrendous time and my heart goes out to you xx

• Posted

Hi Misssy,

I don't know why I did not receive notification of your post.

I hope to God that you are feeling much better, now.  I am sorry that I was not there for you, when you were reaching out.

I have been a bit "all over the place".  I'm trying to get my act together again.

All Good Wishes ,

Alonangel xx 🎇

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.