Random bruising and concerning symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all. I have been having some concerning symptoms that I would like to see if anyone has experienced this. I am 11 months postpartum.

My symptoms are as followed:

— Large bruises on my legs. I can confirm that it is not from random bumps. It has been going on for months and I am a stay at home mom. I know for sure that they are not from random bumps. These are small like a quarter to extremely large, approx 6 inches long.

— Crazy night sweats, soaking through clothes and sheets

— Nausea recently

— Weight loss (I assume because of breastfeeding) 25lbs down from pre-pregnancy weight till now

— Lack of appetite

— Aches occasionally

— Decreased immune system

— I have been having vaginal bleeding for 8 months, they assume due to my IUD post pregnancy. It his heavier than spotting. I assumed the bleeding was making me anemic but the doctor I saw said I wasn't due to my normal blood work.

I have had a CBC and all was normal besides a slight increase of immature granulocytes # and %.

When you google the systems (not good haha) it is concerning, but my blood work was normal so I'm assuming it's nothing serious?

Meds:

—Lamotrigine for depression, 150mg, 1 tablet twice a day

— Levothyroxine for thyroid, 150mcg once daily

— Duloxetine for depression, 60mg, once daily

I have been taking these medications for 2 years with no issues or side effects. The symptoms above are all new within the last 6 months.

I am not pregnant, as confirmed by a test.

If anyone has had a similar experience, please let me know.

Thank you!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You need to intake more vitamins into your diet and drink more fluids.

• Posted

I think your decreased immune system is the cause for the rest of the symptoms. You need to take lots of vitamin C.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.